This is a copy of a drawing originally made in 1933, revised to October 1965.
This is part of the Volume: PF/REC Reculver Roman Station (Regulbium), St Mary's Church and Towers, Reculver, Herne Bay, Kent; within the Series: EHC01/022 English Heritage Plans and Measured Drawings; within the Collection: EHC01 English Heritage(EH):Archive
© Crown Copyright. Historic England Archive
People & Organisations
Reviser: Ministry Of Public Building And Works
Creator of Archive: Office Of Works
Roman Promontory Fort