At the time the photograph was taken the dovecote was standing in a field to the south of The Old Farmhouse (Church Cottages) with which it has been associated. In 1930, it was described as dilapidated and has subsequently been demolished.
This is part of the Collection: DEA01 P T Deakin Collection
Source: Historic England Archive
People & Organisations
Photographer: Deakin, Percy Thomas
Post Medieval Timber Framed Building, Post Medieval Dovecote