The Minster Church of St John at Beverley was originally founded during the eighth century, but the present structure is largely medieval, dating to the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries.
The reverse of the print shows a National Buildings Record accession stamp, indicating that the print was accessioned to their collection on the 31st of January 1944.
Source: Historic England Archive
People & Organisations
Photographer: Hodges, C C
Transept, Medieval Church, Medieval Minster