The church was consecrated in 1734 and rebuilt between 1819 and 1825. It was demolished in 1897 and the site used for the Victoria Monument.
This photograph was withdrawn from the open Red Box Collection for conservation reasons during the 2011-12 Red Box Project. The print was received via The Victoria County History in 1945.
Source: Historic England Archive
People & Organisations
Donor: Victoria County History
Artist: Hay, Fr