The church dates from the thirteenth century but was extensively restored by J L Pearson in 1882 and now appears substantially different to the structure in this photograph. Therefore this image can confidently be dated to before 1882. This photograph is housed in the Warwickshire county box of the collection, as it is affixed to the reverse of a card mount belonging to that collection.
Source: Historic England Archive
Medieval Parish Church