The octagonal tower and adjacent gatehouse both date from the fourteenth century. Photograph by George Washington Wilson and Company.
Donated to the collection of the National Buildings Record by a Mrs Davies, accessioned on the 4th of September 1953.
Source: Historic England Archive
People & Organisations
Donor: Davies, E
Photographer: George Washington Wilson And Company
Tower, Medieval Gatehouse, Medieval Castle