Volume: RCHME: Maxstoke Priory, Warwickshire

Date:
Nov 1990 - Jan 1991
Location:
Maxstoke, North Warwickshire, Warwickshire
Show all locations
Maxstoke Priory, Church Road, Maxstoke, North Warwickshire, Warwickshire
St Michaels Churchyard Cross, Church Road, Maxstoke, North Warwickshire, Warwickshire
Reference:
AF0662269
Type:
Volume containing Graphic, Textual and Miscellaneous material
Request a copy
Not what you're looking for? Try a new search

Description

The Augustinian monastery, manor house and moat, and post-medieval farmhouse were surveyed between 1990 and 1991 by RCHME Keele, at the request of English Heritage. 1:1000 earthwork survey. See also NBR Collection 83423.

Contents : 4 plans, 3 reports, survey data, correspondence, off-prints.

Condition : INTACT

Content

This is part of the Series: RCH01/001 RCHME Archaeological Requests; within the Collection: RCH01 Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England (RCHME) Archive

This Volume is divided into 7 Child Records
This Volume contains the following materials:
Computer Generated Plot: 1
Measured Survey: 4
Correspondence: 5
Index: 1
Published Material: 2
Report: 3
Miscellaneous: 1

Rights

Copyright Crown Copyright. Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Surveyor: Cocroft, Wayne: Royal Commission On The Historical Monuments Of England

Surveyor: Reid, Malcolm L: Royal Commission On The Historical Monuments Of England

Surveyor: Everson, Paul: Royal Commission On The Historical Monuments Of England

Keywords

Medieval Augustinian Monastery, Post Medieval Farmhouse, Medieval Moat, Medieval Manor House