Historic England Action Plan 2015-2018
This Action Plan is the delivery document for the Historic England Corporate Plan 2015-18.
It sets out in more detail how we propose to take forward and resource our Corporate Plan aims and objectives. The five aims of Historic England's Corporate Plan are:
- Champion England's Heritage.
- Identify and protect England's most important heritage.
- Support change through constructive conservation.
- Support owners and local authorities to have the expertise to look after England's heritage.
- Achieve excellence, openness and efficiency in all we do.
The Action Plan also sets out the contribution Historic England will make to Heritage 2020, the historic environment sector's plan for its priorities between 2015 and 2020.
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Email: [email protected]