Heritage Crime Risk Assessment
This guidance note is aimed at heritage professionals, community groups and volunteers who have little or no experience of risk management and crime prevention. Its aim is to introduce a straightforward methodology that will help them to assess and quantify relative crime risks and to implement cost-effective measures to address those risks. This process is distinct from any assessment of risk undertaken for insurance purposes.
- Completing the risk assessment framework
- Quick reference summary: heritage buildings
- Quick reference summary: historic landscapes
- Quick reference summary: maritime heritage assets
- Heritage crime risk assessment framework
For more advice on heritage crime and preventative measures, see Historic England 2023 Heritage Crime Prevention.
- Series: Guidance
- Publication Status: Completed
- Pages: 46
- Product Code: HEAG308
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Email: [email protected]