THREE MONUMENTS IN THE CHURCHYARD BETWEEN 4 AND 7 METRES WEST OF THE CHURCH OF ST MARY, ST KATHERINE AND ALL SAINTS

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1021486

Date first listed: 05-Nov-1987

Statutory Address: THREE MONUMENTS IN THE CHURCHYARD BETWEEN 4 AND 7 METRES WEST OF THE CHURCH OF ST MARY, ST KATHERINE AND ALL SAINTS

Map

Ordnance survey map of THREE MONUMENTS IN THE CHURCHYARD BETWEEN 4 AND 7 METRES WEST OF THE CHURCH OF ST MARY, ST KATHERINE AND ALL SAINTS
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1021486 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 16-Dec-2018 at 17:06:34.

Location

Statutory Address: THREE MONUMENTS IN THE CHURCHYARD BETWEEN 4 AND 7 METRES WEST OF THE CHURCH OF ST MARY, ST KATHERINE AND ALL SAINTS

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: Wiltshire (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Edington

National Grid Reference: ST 92606 53304

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

EDINGTON EDINGTON VILLAGE ST 95 SW (north side) 5/145 Three monuments in the churchyard between 4 and 7m west of the Church of St Mary, St Katherine and All Saints GV II Three chest tombs. Mid C18 to early C19. Limestone. Each tomb has plinth, two shield-shaped panels to main sides. North of group to Martha Taylor died 1838 has fluted pilasters and cyma- moulded flat top. Of the pair to the south the eastern tomb has scrolled carving on pilasters and around the shields, west one has partly illegible inscription with date 1744; both with cyma- moulded flat tops.

Listing NGR: ST9261253301

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 313783

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing