7, DE VAUX PLACE

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1023644
Date first listed:
12-Oct-1972
Statutory Address:
7, DE VAUX PLACE

Map

Ordnance survey map of 7, DE VAUX PLACE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1023644 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 22-Sep-2019 at 11:50:51.

Location

Statutory Address:
7, DE VAUX PLACE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District:
Wiltshire (Unitary Authority)
Parish:
Salisbury
National Grid Reference:
SU 14357 29232

Details

DE VAUX PLACE 1. 1594 No 7 SU 1429 SW 5/357A II GV 2. Single storey and attic red brick. Former service and stable wing of No 4 St Nicholas's Road qv. Gable end tiled roof 2 gabled dormers. 3 3-light renewed casements replacing leaded casements. Door is lean-to at west end with radial glazed fanlight. Modern garage doors replacing stable entry and 1 sash window and glazed door now part of No 4 St Nicholas's Road.

No 7 forms a group with Nos 2 & 4 St Nicholas's Road.

Listing NGR: SU1434429235

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
319087
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 04 Mar 2003
Reference: IOE01/10311/28
Rights: Copyright IoE Ms Margaret Moore. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].