HONINGTON HALL, OUTBUILDING KNOWN AS THE BOTHY APPROXIMATELY 200 METRES NORTH

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1024334

Date first listed: 02-Sep-1952

Statutory Address: HONINGTON HALL, OUTBUILDING KNOWN AS THE BOTHY APPROXIMATELY 200 METRES NORTH

Map

Ordnance survey map of HONINGTON HALL, OUTBUILDING KNOWN AS THE BOTHY APPROXIMATELY 200 METRES NORTH
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1024334 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 18-Dec-2018 at 10:31:41.

Location

Statutory Address: HONINGTON HALL, OUTBUILDING KNOWN AS THE BOTHY APPROXIMATELY 200 METRES NORTH

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Warwickshire

District: Stratford-on-Avon (District Authority)

Parish: Honington

National Grid Reference: SP 26074 42758

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

HONINGTON SP2642 10/132 Honington Hall, outbuilding 02/09/52 known as The Bothy approx. 200m. N

GV II

Granary, now bothy. Late C16/C17. Brickwork with diaper pattern. Limestone quoins. Tiled roof. Gable fronted sides. Single storey plus attic. Plank door with moulded wood surrounds, reached by short wooden ladder. Ground floor has 4-pane windows with semi-circular arched brick heads. 2-light dormer windows. Each side rests on base with 2 brick arches. Interior not inspected. (V.C.H.: Warwickshire, 1949, Vol.V, p.93).



Listing NGR: SP2607542761

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 305895

Legacy System: LBS

Sources

Books and journals
Doubleday, AH, Page, W , The Victoria History of the County of Warwick, (1949), 93
Other
Register of Parks and Gardens of Special Historic Interest in England, Part 42 Warwickshire,

End of official listing