THE PARISH CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1028444
Date first listed:
26-Nov-1953
Statutory Address:
THE PARISH CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS, CHURCH ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of THE PARISH CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1028444 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 17-Jun-2019 at 16:24:46.

Location

Statutory Address:
THE PARISH CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS, CHURCH ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
East Sussex
District:
Wealden (District Authority)
Parish:
Crowborough
National Grid Reference:
TQ 51820 30676

Details

CROWBOROUGH CHURCH ROAD 1. 5208 The Parish Church of All Saints TQ 53 SW 13/189 26.11.53 II 2. Chancel with apsidal end, north and south chapels, nave with aisles and north-west tower with shingled spire, forming the porch on the ground floor. The original portion was built by Sir Henry Fermor in 1744. This was enlarged by Lord Abergavenny in 1881-3. The vestry was added by M B Teulon in 1897. Classical stone building.

Listing NGR: TQ5182030676

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
295929
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing