HAWARDEN (INCLUDING WHEELWRIGHT'S PREMISES)

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1031787

Date first listed: 18-Apr-1973

Statutory Address: HAWARDEN (INCLUDING WHEELWRIGHT'S PREMISES), SOUTHPORT ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of HAWARDEN (INCLUDING WHEELWRIGHT'S PREMISES)
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1031787 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 13-Nov-2018 at 16:14:39.

Location

Statutory Address: HAWARDEN (INCLUDING WHEELWRIGHT'S PREMISES), SOUTHPORT ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Lancashire

District: West Lancashire (District Authority)

Parish: Scarisbrick

National Grid Reference: SD 38857 11709

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 19/09/2017

SD 31 SE 8/39

SCARISBRICK Pinfold SOUTHPORT ROAD, Hawarden (including wheelwright's premises)

18.4.1973

II House and workshop, now divided into three separate dwellings. Dated 1801 at first floor; altered. Coursed square sandstone, slate roof. Two bays and two storeys, with two-storey workshop to the left (altered); two windows on each floor, all tripartite sashes with glazing bars, straight sills and straight stone heads undercut segmentally in the centre; at first floor an arched tablet dated 1801. Former workshop to left has large quatrefoil roundel at first floor; workshop entrance beneath this altered as French windows, and two windows on each floor like the others.

Listing NGR: SD3885711709

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 357742

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing