TOWN FARMHOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1035605
Date first listed:
27-Oct-1987
Statutory Address:
TOWN FARMHOUSE, HARBURY LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of TOWN FARMHOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1035605 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 19-Oct-2019 at 16:12:48.

Location

Statutory Address:
TOWN FARMHOUSE, HARBURY LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Warwickshire
District:
Stratford-on-Avon (District Authority)
Parish:
Ufton
National Grid Reference:
SP 37702 61742

Details

UFTON HARBURY LANE SP 36 SE (west side)

3/106 Town Farmhouse

GV II

Farmhouse. Dated 1830. Brick in Flemish bond with hipped slate roof and brick end stacks. Central staircase plan. 3-storey, 3-window range of 16-pane sashes to ground and first floors and 8-pane sashes to second floor. Windows have rendered flat arches. 6-panelled door with decorative fanlight and panelled reveal within iron lattice-work porch. Further sashes to sides and 2- and 3-light casements to rear. Also to rear a further 6-panelled door with pilaster surround. C19 2-storey brick range to right and to rear. Drain head on left facade has initials 'HH' (Henry Horley, the builder), and the date 1830. Interior: stick-baluster staircase rises to second floor. Stone-flagged hall floor. 6-panelled doors with moulded architraves.

Listing NGR: SP3770261742

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
307236
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 08 Sep 2005
Reference: IOE01/14779/20
Rights: Copyright IoE Helmut Schulenburg. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].