POPLARS FARMHOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1045480

Date first listed: 20-Jun-1986

Statutory Address: POPLARS FARMHOUSE, MAIN STREET

Map

Ordnance survey map of POPLARS FARMHOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1045480 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 19-Nov-2018 at 03:15:01.

Location

Statutory Address: POPLARS FARMHOUSE, MAIN STREET

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Nottinghamshire

District: Newark and Sherwood (District Authority)

Parish: Perlethorpe cum Budby

National Grid Reference: SK 61805 69912

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

PERLETHORPE MAIN STREET SK 66 NW CUM BUDBY (formerly Carburton Road) (west side) 3/107 Poplars Farmhouse

G.V. II

Estate farmhouse. Late C18. Altered as part of model village early C19. Brick, rendered, with pantile roof. First floor band. Corbelled eaves. 2 storeys plus garrets. 3 bays. Single range with continuous rear outshut. Single side wall and 2 gable stacks. Windows include Gothick casements. South front has central door with segmental head, flanked by single casements Above, central blank window. To its left, Gothick casement. To its right, C20 casement and Gothick casement. West gable has, above, a casement, and above again, 2 garret casements. East gable has above, to right, a casement, and above again, to left, a garret casement. Rear elevation has to left, C19 single bay wash house with pantile roof and a gable stack. Single casement to north and door to west. To its right, casement, brick porch with 2 casements, and beyond, another casement, all C20. Adjoining C19 barn and outbuildings are not of special interest. This building is part of the complete Estate Village laid out by Earl Manvers of Thoresby Park 1807-1812.

Listing NGR: SK6180569912

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 242249

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing