THE WHITE LODGE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1045483

Date first listed: 11-Aug-1961

Date of most recent amendment: 20-Jun-1986

Statutory Address: THE WHITE LODGE, OLLERTON DRIVE

Map

Ordnance survey map of THE WHITE LODGE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1045483 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 14-Nov-2018 at 22:25:33.

Location

Statutory Address: THE WHITE LODGE, OLLERTON DRIVE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Nottinghamshire

District: Newark and Sherwood (District Authority)

Parish: Perlethorpe cum Budby

National Grid Reference: SK 65335 70005

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

PERLETHORPE OLLERTON DRIVE SK 67 SE CUM BUDBY (north side) 2/112 The White Lodge (Formerly 11.8.61 listed under Thoresby Park) G.V. II

Lodge. Early C19. Brick, rendered and colourwashed, with hipped and gabled slate roof. Ashlar dressings. Rendered plinth, 2 sill bands, first floor band, moulded and dentillated eaves. 2 ridge, single side wall and 3 rear wall stacks. 2 storeys, 5 bays. T-plan. Windows are mainly Gothick casements. South front has to left, projecting bay and off-centre projecting pedimented bay with porch. Gabled porch has fish-scale slate roof, bargeboards, door with segmental head, and a casement each side. Flanked to left by 3 and to right by single casements. Above, 5 casements. East end has windows in recessed panel. 2 casements on each floor. West end has to left, conservatory with glazed door flanked by single lights. To right, single casement. Above, 2 casements. Rear elevation has double gabled rear wing with 2 glazing bar sashes. To its left, gabled porch flanked by single casements. Above, 7 Gothick casements of different sizes. Adjoining late C19 outbuilding, brick with slate roof, is not of special interest. This building is in the same style as those in the Estate Village of Budby laid out by Earl Manvers 1807 - 1812.

Listing NGR: SK6533570005

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 242254

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing