ST PETERS COLLEGE, LINTON HOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1046616

Date first listed: 12-Jan-1954

Statutory Address: ST PETERS COLLEGE, LINTON HOUSE

Map

Ordnance survey map of ST PETERS COLLEGE, LINTON HOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1046616 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 11-Dec-2018 at 23:22:34.

Location

Statutory Address: ST PETERS COLLEGE, LINTON HOUSE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Oxfordshire

District: Oxford (District Authority)

National Grid Reference: SP 51126 06265

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

ST PETER'S COLLEGE 1. 1485 Linton House SP 5106 SW 8/261C 12.1.54. II 2. (1)(a) A 2-storeyed ashlar building of 1797 (once Wyaston House of the Oxford Canal Company), now known as Linton House, being bought in 1878 as the rectory of St Peter-le-Bailey church. Now forms the entrance lodge and chambers. New porch in Clipsham stone by T Rayson 1954. Major internal alterations 1960.

Listing NGR: SP5112606265

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 245144

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing