K6 TELEPHONE KIOSK ON WEST SIDE OF TOWN HALL

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1047986

Date first listed: 16-Jun-1988

Statutory Address: K6 TELEPHONE KIOSK ON WEST SIDE OF TOWN HALL, HIGH STREET

Map

Ordnance survey map of K6 TELEPHONE KIOSK ON WEST SIDE OF TOWN HALL
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1047986 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 19-Oct-2018 at 18:41:16.

Location

Statutory Address: K6 TELEPHONE KIOSK ON WEST SIDE OF TOWN HALL, HIGH STREET

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Oxfordshire

District: South Oxfordshire (District Authority)

Parish: Thame

National Grid Reference: SP 70618 05942

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

THAME HIGH STREET SP7005NE 10/181 K6 Telephone Kiosk on W side of Town Hall

GV II

Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by various contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and door.

Listing NGR: SP7061805942

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 248480

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing