Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1050457

Date first listed: 07-Sep-1988

Statutory Address: THE GULL INN, LODDON ROAD


Ordnance survey map of THE GULL INN
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1050457 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 22-Mar-2019 at 06:04:31.


Statutory Address: THE GULL INN, LODDON ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Norfolk

District: South Norfolk (District Authority)

Parish: Framingham Pigot

National Grid Reference: TG 28568 03749


FRAMINGHAM PIGOT LODDON ROAD TG 20 SE (east side) 5/20 The Gull Inn II Public House. Circa 1760. Whitewashed brick. Roof of mixed pantiles. 2 storeys in 4 bays with one bay extension to north. Facade closed by corner pilasters with block architraves. Central door in timber doorcase. One large sash window left and right with glazing bars. Above right-hand sash is the Inn sign. 4 early Cl9 casements to first floor. Hipped roof with central ridge stack. North extension with tall entrance and a sash to ground floor and casement to first floor. Extension and main range under continuous roof. 2 storey hipped extension to rear. Interior largely of late C20 character. Central fireplace survives.

Listing NGR: TG2856803749


The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 227158

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing