BOUNDARY WALL BETWEEN THE OLD RECTORY AND CHURCHYARD

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1050947

Date first listed: 18-Nov-1983

Statutory Address: BOUNDARY WALL BETWEEN THE OLD RECTORY AND CHURCHYARD, CHURCH LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of BOUNDARY WALL BETWEEN THE OLD RECTORY AND CHURCHYARD
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1050947 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 19-Mar-2019 at 10:01:48.

Location

Statutory Address: BOUNDARY WALL BETWEEN THE OLD RECTORY AND CHURCHYARD, CHURCH LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Norfolk

District: Broadland (District Authority)

Parish: Cawston

National Grid Reference: TG 13367 23821

Details

TG 1323 CAWSTON CHURCH LANE

11/36 Boundary Wall between the Old Rectory and Churchyard.

G.V. II

Boundary wall, running from Church Lane and continuing along the east side of Booton Road. Built of red brick on flint base. Churchyard section contains C19 gateway with timber gate with balustered panel under 2 centred arch. To the east of the gateway it contains a 22 bay blind arcade with segmental arches.

Listing NGR: TG1336723821

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 227996

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing