FORMER THRESHING BARN TO THE SOUTH OF THE FARM

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1051630

Date first listed: 14-Aug-1985

Statutory Address: Lea Main Road, Lea, Matlock

Map

Ordnance survey map of FORMER THRESHING BARN TO THE SOUTH OF THE FARM
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1051630 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 20-Oct-2018 at 18:59:09.

Location

Statutory Address: Lea Main Road, Lea, Matlock

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Derbyshire

District: Amber Valley (District Authority)

Parish: Dethick, Lea and Holloway

National Grid Reference: SK 33240 57453

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 23/12/2015

SK 35 NW 1/69

PARISH OF DETHICK, LEA AND HOLLOWAY, LEA MAIN ROAD (South Side) Former threshing barn to the south of The Farm

(Formerly listed under LEA MOOR ROAD (South Side))

GV II

Former threshing barn, now outbuilding. Dated 1817. Coursed squared rubble gritstone with quoins, hipped roof with plain tiles and stone slated eaves. North elevation; two storeys, five bays, with central doorway with massive quoined surround approached by double flights of steps. Matching doorway to east end both openings with plain planked doors. Inscription above doorway. W.E.N. 1817 Rear elevation retains full height double doors to former threshing bay, planked taking-in doors to first floor, and stepped approaches to overloft doorways at either end. Listed for group value.

Listing NGR: SK3324057453

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 78716

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing