Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1053274

Date first listed: 15-May-1989

Statutory Address: MANOR FARMHOUSE


Ordnance survey map of MANOR FARMHOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1053274 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 10-Dec-2018 at 02:22:22.


Statutory Address: MANOR FARMHOUSE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Oxfordshire

District: West Oxfordshire (District Authority)

Parish: Salford

National Grid Reference: SP2873428071


Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.


Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.


SALFORD SP2828-2928 12/178 Manor Farmhouse


Farmhouse, now house. Dated 1683 with later additions and alterations. Roughly coursed limestone rubble; concrete tile roofs with coped verges. Original L-plan with C19 range attached to east of north range, forming T-plan. 2 storeys and gable-lit attic. North range (north side) has 2 horned 4-paned sashes with wood lintels to first floor and contemporary tripartite sash window with wood lintel to lower right. 4-panel door under C19 open gabled timber porch to left. C17 chamfered square window to right gable end and blocked 2-light mullion window with dripstone to left gable end, both to attic. Integral end stack to right with shaft rebuilt in red brick above dripstones. Lower C19 range to left has double French casements to front. Rear of north range has former 2-light mullion window with dripstone (cut by lean-to in angle with east range) on ground floor to left with mullion removed and 4-paned sash inserted. East range has 2-light chamfered mullion window with dripstone under lean-to to west side and similar window on first floor of east side above 16-paned glazing bar sash. Integral end stack with shaft rebuilt in red brick and infilled chamfered window to attic. Datestone to left of stack superscribed "IBI/1683" with bottom of "8" missing. [2628]

Listing NGR: SP2873428071


The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 254075

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing