FOSTER ARMS PUBLIC HOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1053937
Date first listed:
18-Jul-1949
Date of most recent amendment:
01-Feb-1974
Statutory Address:
FOSTER ARMS PUBLIC HOUSE, 56, MILL STREET

Map

Ordnance survey map of FOSTER ARMS PUBLIC HOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1053937 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 17-Oct-2019 at 18:42:47.

Location

Statutory Address:
FOSTER ARMS PUBLIC HOUSE, 56, MILL STREET

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District:
Shropshire (Unitary Authority)
Parish:
Bridgnorth
National Grid Reference:
SO 72002 93020

Details

1. 1954 BRIDGNORTH MILL STREET (Low Town) (West Side)

No 56 (Foster Arms Public House) SO 79 SW 2 and 4/152 18.7.49.

II GV

2. C18. Painted brick; 3 storeys; 3 segmental-headed sash windows with keyblocks (the centrals dummies); double-fronted bow windows with cornices; moulded wood doorcase with side pilasters and moulded wood cornice canopy overall; parapet. Earlier refaced part to rear. Nos 51 to 57 (consec) form a group

Listing NGR: SO7200293020

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
254482
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 20 Feb 2003
Reference: IOE01/10194/15
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr John Cousens. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].