LITTLE DYFFRYD

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1054673
Date first listed:
21-Oct-1987
Statutory Address:
LITTLE DYFFRYD

Map

Ordnance survey map of LITTLE DYFFRYD
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1054673.pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 19-Nov-2019 at 17:27:10.

Location

Statutory Address:
LITTLE DYFFRYD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District:
Shropshire (Unitary Authority)
Parish:
Kinnerley
National Grid Reference:
SJ 29598 20017

Details

SJ 22 SE; 6/14

KINNERLEY C.P., DYFFRYD, Little Dyffrydd

II

Farmhouse. Dated 1713 with later additions and alterations. Painted red brick with C20 brick patching; graded slate roof. T-plan. Two storeys with continuous plain band to first floor and toothed bands to front and rear gables of cross wing. Hall range has C19 sash to first floor on right with C19 casement directly below; boarded door to left. Gable has C20 casements on both floors, that to first floor with infilled segmental head. Integral lateral stacks to rear or long range and to right wall of cross-wing, latter rebuilt in C20 red brick. Date stone with superscription "SD / 1713" in triangular armorial shield to front gable of cross wing. Interior. Inspection not possible at time of resurvey (October 1986) but likely to be of interest.

Listing NGR: SJ2959820017

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
256562
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 25 Sep 1999
Reference: IOE01/01585/04
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr Myk Briggs. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].