CROWSLEY PARK, STABLE AND COACH HOUSE APPROXIMATELY 40 METRES WEST OF HOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1059599
Date first listed:
24-Oct-1951
Date of most recent amendment:
13-Feb-1985
Statutory Address:
CROWSLEY PARK, STABLE AND COACH HOUSE APPROXIMATELY 40 METRES WEST OF HOUSE

Map

Ordnance survey map of CROWSLEY PARK, STABLE AND COACH HOUSE APPROXIMATELY 40 METRES WEST OF HOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1059599 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 17-Sep-2019 at 03:30:17.

Location

Statutory Address:
CROWSLEY PARK, STABLE AND COACH HOUSE APPROXIMATELY 40 METRES WEST OF HOUSE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Oxfordshire
District:
South Oxfordshire (District Authority)
Parish:
Binfield Heath
National Grid Reference:
SU 72744 79854

Details

SHIPLAKE SU77NW 9/157 Crowsley Park, stable and 24/10/51 coach house approx 40 metres west of house (Formerly listed as Crowsley Park including stable block) GV II Stables and coach house. WH 1758 on stone to rear. Red brick with flared headers. Slate roof. U-plan. 2-storey, 9-bay range; 5 bay centre with one- bay wing to left, 3 bay wing to right. 3 circular-topped plank double doors to centre flanked by round-headed doorways, that to left blind. Four 6-pane sashes to first floor with blind pane to left; pedimented cross-gable to central bay; hipped roof. Wing to right: 3 round-topped recesses to ground floor with thermal windows; 6-pane sash to centre first floor; plank doors to left and right pedimented; cross-gable to centre-bay, hipped roof. Interior not inspected. Single-storey wing to rear with gothick windows to house.

Listing NGR: SU7274479854

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
247179
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].