Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1062178

Date first listed: 26-Apr-1974

Statutory Address: THE BRIDGE, ST MARTIN'S


Ordnance survey map of THE BRIDGE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1062178 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 20-Feb-2019 at 11:20:54.


Statutory Address: THE BRIDGE, ST MARTIN'S

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Lincolnshire

District: South Kesteven (District Authority)

Parish: Stamford

National Grid Reference: TF 03055 06934


1. 1671 ST MARTIN'S (West Side) The Bridge TF 0306 1/498 II GV 2. 1849. Architect, Edward browning. 3 segmental arches in stone with a moulded string, Small cutwaters, Plain stone parapet.

Forms a group with The Riverside Club, Nos 4 and 5 St Mary's Hill. Also forms a group with No 1 St Martin's.

Listing NGR: TF0305506934


The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 193716

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing