340-352, WEST DERBY ROAD, 1-7, WEST DERBY ROAD

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1063780
Date first listed:
14-Mar-1975
Statutory Address:
1-7, WEST DERBY ROAD
Statutory Address:
340-352, WEST DERBY ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of 340-352, WEST DERBY ROAD, 1-7, WEST DERBY ROAD
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1063780 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 23-Jul-2019 at 01:38:36.

Location

Statutory Address:
1-7, WEST DERBY ROAD
Statutory Address:
340-352, WEST DERBY ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District:
Liverpool (Metropolitan Authority)
Parish:
Non Civil Parish
National Grid Reference:
SJ3842692481

Details

SJ 3892 WEST DERBY ROAD (south side) L13

21/1354 Nos. 340 to 352 (even) (or Nos. 1 to 7 consec)) 14.3.75. G.V. II

Symmetrical terrace of 7 houses. 1840's. Brick with stone dressings, slate roof. 2 storeys with basement, 3 bays to each house. Central and end houses break forward, those to ends have pediments. 1st floor sill bands; top cornice and blocking course; panel with flanking scrolls to central house. Windows have wedge lintels and are sashed, no glazing bars. Central entrances have angle pilasters, entablatures and 2-panel doors. No. 340 has one casement and 1st floor iron balcony. Nos. 344 and 346 have half- glazed door. No. 348 glazing bars to sashes and 1st floor iron balcony. No. 350 has rendered ground floor. No. 352 has altered ground floor, boarded, with canopy to disused petrol station (1984).

Listing NGR: SJ3842692481

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
359736
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 10 Sep 2006
Reference: IOE01/15581/16
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr Ronald May. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].