ST JOHNS CHURCH TOWER

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1067626

Date first listed: 08-Nov-1984

Statutory Address: ST JOHNS CHURCH TOWER

Map

Ordnance survey map of ST JOHNS CHURCH TOWER
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1067626 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 15-Nov-2018 at 12:20:07.

Location

Statutory Address: ST JOHNS CHURCH TOWER

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Northamptonshire

District: Daventry (District Authority)

Parish: Brington

National Grid Reference: SP 66336 63396

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

SP66SE BRINGTON LITTLE BRINGTON

11/68 St. Johns Church Tower

- II

Church Tower. c.1856 by P.C. Hardwick. Ironstone, coursed squared rubble with ashlar dressings. Square tower, 2 stages with ashlar broach spire on corbel table. All in Early English style. Church built by the Spencers of Althorp. The body of the church was demolished in 1949 but the remaining tower is a prominent landmark.

Listing NGR: SP6633663396

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 360056

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing