MULBERRY HOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1070248

Date first listed: 11-Oct-1963

Date of most recent amendment: 29-Nov-1987

Statutory Address: MULBERRY HOUSE, CHEQUER LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of MULBERRY HOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1070248 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 16-Oct-2018 at 07:10:39.

Location

Statutory Address: MULBERRY HOUSE, CHEQUER LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Kent

District: Dover (District Authority)

Parish: Ash

National Grid Reference: TR 30963 60493

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

ASH CHEQUER LANE TR 2858 (west side) 10/2 Mulberry House, (formerly listed as 11.10.63 Memories) GV II

House C18, extended 1813 and late C20. Channelled render and brown brick with plain tiled roof. Two storeys and attic on plinth with 3 hipped dormers and stacks to end left and end right. Regular fenestration of 3 glazing bar sashes with shutters on first floor and 2 on ground floor. Central half-glazed door (now fixed) with tripartite surround and flat hoed on bracket. Flat roofed 2 storey extension to left and recessed 2 storey wing to right with 1 glazing bar sash on each floor. Present entry by half-glazed door in C20 red brick porch on right return. Extended in 1813 with money from Queen Anne's bounty. Used as vicarage until 1900.

Listing NGR: TR3096360493

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 178032

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing