PARSONAGE HOUSE PENDEREL COURT

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1070395
Date first listed:
08-May-1950
Statutory Address:
PARSONAGE HOUSE, 35, ASHFORD ROAD
Statutory Address:
PENDEREL COURT, 37, ASHFORD ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of PARSONAGE HOUSE
PENDEREL COURT
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1070395 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 17-Jul-2019 at 21:42:17.

Location

Statutory Address:
PARSONAGE HOUSE, 35, ASHFORD ROAD
Statutory Address:
PENDEREL COURT, 37, ASHFORD ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Kent
District:
Ashford (District Authority)
Parish:
Tenterden
National Grid Reference:
TQ 88617 33737

Details

1. 1715 ASHFORD ROAD (North West Side)

No 35 (Parsonage House) & No 37 (Penderel Court) TQ 8833 1/99 8.5.50.

II GV

2. 2 Old houses which are almost a pair. 2 storeys and attics timberframed, faced with mathematical tiles. Wooden eaves cornice. No 35 has 3 dormers, No 37 has 2 dormers. No 37 has long and short wooden quoins. Glazing bars intact on 1st floor. No 37 has 2 bay windows on the ground floor. No 35 has a doorcase with flat hood over, rectangular fanlight and 6-panel moulded door. No 37 has a doorcase with pilasters, pediment and semi-circular fanlight of unusual design.

Nos 31 to 37 (odd) form a group.

Listing NGR: TQ8861433737

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
179680
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 04 Jul 2007
Reference: IOE01/16510/08
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr Robin Leonard Fletcher. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].