NUTTER HEADSTONE 2 METRES SOUTH OF CHURCH OF ST MARY

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1073362
Date first listed:
29-Jan-1988
Statutory Address:
NUTTER HEADSTONE 2 METRES SOUTH OF CHURCH OF ST MARY

Map

Ordnance survey map of NUTTER HEADSTONE 2 METRES SOUTH OF CHURCH OF ST MARY
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1073362 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 19-Oct-2019 at 10:21:23.

Location

Statutory Address:
NUTTER HEADSTONE 2 METRES SOUTH OF CHURCH OF ST MARY

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Lancashire
District:
Pendle (District Authority)
Parish:
Goldshaw Booth
National Grid Reference:
SD8230539367

Details

SD 83 NW GOLDSHAW BOOTH

10/261

Nutter headstone 2m South of Church of St Mary

GV II

Headstone, probably 1694. Stone. Plain slab with curved top, inscribed: "Ellin Nutter 1651 - George Nutter 1657 Issabell Nutter 1658 and Margret the wife of Richard Nutter - Buried September the 13 1694 Also Richard Nutter senior Buried May the 4" (remainder obscured).

Listing NGR: SD8230539367

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
186297
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 11 Sep 2004
Reference: IOE01/13250/10
Rights: Copyright IoE Dr Marcus Sleightholm. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].