PARISH CHURCH OF ST MARY

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1076045

Date first listed: 08-Nov-1949

Statutory Address: PARISH CHURCH OF ST MARY, RECTORY ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of PARISH CHURCH OF ST MARY
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1076045 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 22-Oct-2018 at 06:17:42.

Location

Statutory Address: PARISH CHURCH OF ST MARY, RECTORY ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: Dudley (Metropolitan Authority)

National Grid Reference: SO 90792 83179

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

1. 1682 RECTORY ROAD, OLD SWINFORD -------------------------- Parish Church of St Mary

SO 9083 6/30 8.11.49.

B

2. Late C14 tower. Nave of 1843. Chancel of 1898 by J A Chatwin. Generally Dec. New churchyard and layout by Sr Giles Scott.

The listed buildings in Church Road and Rectory Road. Old Swinford do not strictly present a group, but the existing picture is one which should be preserved.



Listing NGR: SO9079283179

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 217870

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing