CHURCH HALL UNITED REFORMED CHURCH OF ST PAUL

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1079326

Date first listed: 15-Feb-1983

Statutory Address: CHURCH HALL, CROHAM PARK AVENUE

Statutory Address: UNITED REFORMED CHURCH OF ST PAUL, CROHAM PARK AVENUE

Map

Ordnance survey map of CHURCH HALL
UNITED REFORMED CHURCH OF ST PAUL
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1079326 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 19-Oct-2018 at 21:24:11.

Location

Statutory Address: CHURCH HALL, CROHAM PARK AVENUE

Statutory Address: UNITED REFORMED CHURCH OF ST PAUL, CROHAM PARK AVENUE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Greater London Authority

District: Croydon (London Borough)

National Grid Reference: TQ 33523 64113

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

1. 5009 CROHAM PARK AVENUE

United Reformed Church of St Paul and Church Hall TQ 36 SW 5/14

II

2. 1904. By Charles Henman, in a free late Perpendicular style. Red brick, stone dressings. Church comprises narrow aisles, transepts and chancel. West front has triple entrances under moulded pointed arches. Five-light window over with elaborate tracery, small stone pepper-pot turrets to either side. Tiled roof with wooden bell cote and spirelet over crossing having octagonal bell-stage with wooden 2-light traceried openings in each face. Linked to church by single storey range is Church Hall (1909), which has small wooden bellcote astride the roof ridge, with an agee lead cap. The 2 buildings form a pleasing group.

Listing NGR: TQ3352364113

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 201195

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing