WALL TO EAST OF ENFIELD PARISH CHURCH (CHURCH OF ST ANDREW)

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1079550

Date first listed: 31-Jan-1974

Date of most recent amendment: 10-Dec-1975

Statutory Address: WALL TO EAST OF ENFIELD PARISH CHURCH (CHURCH OF ST ANDREW), CHURCH WALK

Map

Ordnance survey map of WALL TO EAST OF ENFIELD PARISH CHURCH (CHURCH OF ST ANDREW)
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1079550 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 20-Oct-2018 at 10:00:51.

Location

Statutory Address: WALL TO EAST OF ENFIELD PARISH CHURCH (CHURCH OF ST ANDREW), CHURCH WALK

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Greater London Authority

District: Enfield (London Borough)

National Grid Reference: TQ 32810 96656

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

1. 4411 CHURCH WALK (East Side) Wall to East of Church of St Andrew TQ 3296 7/108

II

2. 1800 (Date on plaque over entrance to Vicarage garden). Red brick wall with sloped coping ramped up to gateways in centre and at north end.

Wall to East of Church of St Andrew shall be amended to read

Wall to east of Enfield Parish Church (Church of St Andrew)

------------------------------------ 1. 4411 CHURCH WALK (East Side) Wall to East of Church of St Andrew TQ 3296 7/108

II

2. 1800 (Date on plaque over entrance to Vicarage garden). Red brick wall with sloped coping ramped up to gateways in centre and at north end.

Listing NGR: TQ3281096656

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 200595

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing