STABLES ABOUT 5 METRES EAST OF ROSE HALL FARM HOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1100800
Date first listed:
23-Jan-1975
Date of most recent amendment:
03-Oct-1985
Statutory Address:
STABLES ABOUT 5 METRES EAST OF ROSE HALL FARM HOUSE, BRAGMANS LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of STABLES ABOUT 5 METRES EAST OF ROSE HALL FARM HOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1100800 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 22-Oct-2019 at 10:34:19.

Location

Statutory Address:
STABLES ABOUT 5 METRES EAST OF ROSE HALL FARM HOUSE, BRAGMANS LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Hertfordshire
District:
Three Rivers (District Authority)
Parish:
Sarratt
National Grid Reference:
TL 02965 00555

Details

TL 00 SW SARRATT BRAGMAN'S LANE (South side) Belsize

2/252 stables about 5m E of 23.1.75 Rose Hall Farm House (formerly listed as Stables to east of house)

GV II

Stables, former dwelling. C17. Timber frame with red brick walling, base and stack, weatherboarded. Tiled roof. 2 storeys. 3 bays. Stable doors and loft opening facing house. Rear elevation is part red brick. Axial ridge stack. Interior: occupying central bay is large English bond stack with a first floor fireplace, angled struts clasp purlins, braces in walling. (RCHM 1910).

Listing NGR: TL0296500555

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
158896
Legacy System:
LBS

Sources

Other
Inventory of the Historical Monuments of Hertfordshire, (1910)

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 04 Sep 2000
Reference: IOE01/02857/17
Rights: Copyright IoE John Reeve. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].