GRANARY ABOUT 15 METRES SOUTH EAST OF PARROTTS

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1100828

Date first listed: 03-Oct-1985

Statutory Address: GRANARY ABOUT 15 METRES SOUTH EAST OF PARROTTS, PARROTTS CLOSE

Map

Ordnance survey map of GRANARY ABOUT 15 METRES SOUTH EAST OF PARROTTS
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1100828 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 17-Dec-2018 at 08:04:31.

Location

Statutory Address: GRANARY ABOUT 15 METRES SOUTH EAST OF PARROTTS, PARROTTS CLOSE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Hertfordshire

District: Three Rivers (District Authority)

Parish: Croxley Green

National Grid Reference: TQ 07113 96035

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

TQ 09 NE RICKMANSWORTH PARROTTS CLOSE (Northeast side) Croxley Green 6/219 Granary about 15m SE of Parrotts GV II

Granary. C17 or C18. Timber frame, brick nogging. Pyramidal tiled roof. Square on plan with 3 x 3 renewed stone staddles. Entrance with strap-hinged door facing house. Included for group value. (RCHM 1910).

Listing NGR: TQ0711396035

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 158863

Legacy System: LBS

Sources

Other
Inventory of the Historical Monuments of Hertfordshire, (1910)

End of official listing