STORTFORD PARK FARM BARN (2)

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1101608

Date first listed: 18-Oct-1949

Statutory Address: STORTFORD PARK FARM BARN (2), GREAT HADHAM ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of STORTFORD PARK FARM BARN (2)
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1101608 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 20-Nov-2018 at 05:50:50.

Location

Statutory Address: STORTFORD PARK FARM BARN (2), GREAT HADHAM ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Hertfordshire

District: East Hertfordshire (District Authority)

Parish: Bishop's Stortford

National Grid Reference: TL 46996 21209

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

1. 5253 Off GREAT HADHAM ROAD (North Side)

Stortford Park Farm barn (2) TL 42 SE:6/24 18.10.49

II GV

2. Large C17 barn north-east of house. Weatherboarding and plaster, corrugated iron roof. Eight bays of aisled hall construction with queen post roof. Large projecting cart entrance in centre west side. C18 one bay extension on west. Similar construction, lower roof. (RCHM (1911) 65).

Listing NGR: TL4698121187

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 160913

Legacy System: LBS

Sources

Other
Inventory of the Historical Monuments of Hertfordshire, (1910)

End of official listing