58, NEWLANDS

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1104245

Date first listed: 03-Aug-1972

Statutory Address: 58, NEWLANDS

Map

Ordnance survey map of 58, NEWLANDS
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1104245 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 16-Oct-2018 at 11:53:01.

Location

Statutory Address: 58, NEWLANDS

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Worcestershire

District: Wychavon (District Authority)

Parish: Pershore

National Grid Reference: SO 94554 45938

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

PERSHORE

SO9445 NEWLANDS 648-1/5/187 (North side) 03/08/72 No.58

GV II

House, now subdivided. Probably early C17, much altered mid-late C19 and subsequently. Roughcast. Plain tile roof with barge boards; brick stack at right end and, at rear, central external stone stack with brick chimney. EXTERIOR: 2 storeys. 3 gabled bays, that at centre lower and narrower; rear wing dated 1836. 3-light 3/3/3-pane windows with 2-pane metal casements, hoodmoulds and projecting sills. On left of right-hand bay, entrance has architrave with decorative pilasters, bulbous capitals, and enriched leaded hood with serpentine motif; panelled reveal; decorative fanlight; 6-panel door; 2 stone steps. Rear: timber-framed gable on left; right section is partly stuccoed and adjoins brick wing of 1836. Left return: doors and windows inserted 1990. INTERIOR: not inspected, but noted as having some exposed chamfered beams.



Listing NGR: SO9455445938

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 474560

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing