OUTBUILDING TO NORTH WEST OF LEAM HALL

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1109828

Date first listed: 12-Jul-1967

Date of most recent amendment: 19-Feb-1985

Statutory Address: OUTBUILDING TO NORTH WEST OF LEAM HALL

Map

Ordnance survey map of OUTBUILDING TO NORTH WEST OF LEAM HALL
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1109828 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 22-Oct-2018 at 19:23:20.

Location

Statutory Address: OUTBUILDING TO NORTH WEST OF LEAM HALL

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Derbyshire

District: Derbyshire Dales (District Authority)

Parish: Grindleford

National Park: PEAK DISTRICT

National Grid Reference: SK 23483 79155

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

SK 27 NW PARISH OF EYAM WOODLANDS HAZELFORD 4/4 12.7.67 Outbuilding to the north west of Leam Hall (formerly listed as outbuilding at Leam Hall) GV II

Outbuilding, formerly coach house. Dated 1777. Coursed gritstone with quoins, and a hipped stone slate roof. South east elevation; two storeys, with basement- to north east side and single storey lean-to to south west. Tall carriage opening with segmental arched head and keyblock above quoined surround. Plain planked double doors; Above doorway, 2-light flush mullioned window with fixed lights. To south west, lean-to at junction with main building, with quoined doorway and plain planked door. Lean-to has stone staircase leading to first floor opening and copings to north west end of roof. Keyblock to main arch with inscription 1.0 . Listed for group value only. 1777

Listing NGR: SK2348379155

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 81150

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing