CHURCH OF ST MARY

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1111721

Date first listed: 05-Jul-1950

Date of most recent amendment: 12-Aug-1981

Statutory Address: CHURCH OF ST MARY, PARNDON MILL LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of CHURCH OF ST MARY
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1111721 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 18-Oct-2018 at 06:54:58.

Location

Statutory Address: CHURCH OF ST MARY, PARNDON MILL LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Essex

District: Harlow (District Authority)

National Grid Reference: TL 43874 11008

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

PARNDON MILL LANE 1. Church of St Mary 5216 TL 41 SW 1/3 5.7.50 II

2. C19 church. Single cell with east apse. Ridged and gabled roof, peg-tiled. Western belfry, brick nogged, south porch of timber. Walls of coursed pebbles with free-stone quoins. Windows trefoiled in a high Victorian manner, priest's door at south-east in an Early English style arch with hoodmould on headstops.



Listing NGR: TL4387411008

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 119490

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing