L SHAPED RANGE OF OUTBUILDINGS TO SOUTH AND EAST OF DEBDEN HALL FARMHOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1112408

Date first listed: 22-Feb-1980

Statutory Address: L SHAPED RANGE OF OUTBUILDINGS TO SOUTH AND EAST OF DEBDEN HALL FARMHOUSE, DEBDEN PARK

Map

Ordnance survey map of L SHAPED RANGE OF OUTBUILDINGS TO SOUTH AND EAST OF DEBDEN HALL FARMHOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1112408 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 22-Oct-2018 at 19:55:24.

Location

Statutory Address: L SHAPED RANGE OF OUTBUILDINGS TO SOUTH AND EAST OF DEBDEN HALL FARMHOUSE, DEBDEN PARK

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Essex

District: Uttlesford (District Authority)

Parish: Debden

National Grid Reference: TL 55197 33582

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

DEBDEN DEBDEN PARK 1. 5222 L-shaped range of outbuildings to south and east of Debden Ball Farmhouse TL 53 SE 18/1057

II

2. Ranges of C18 outbuildings; one storey, partly brick and partly plastered with tiled roofs. The outbuildings form the east and south sides of a large farm yard with a barn on the north side and the farmhouse on the west. The farmhouse is almost completely rebuilt in the C20. In the centre of the south range there is a large square entrance pavilion with open segmental arches on the north and south sides. On the south side there is an oval plaque with the initials T.C. above the date 1782. Roof tiled, pyramid. In the centre of the east side there is also a square pavilion with a tiled pyramid roof.

Listing NGR: TL5519733582

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 121645

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing