CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1115634

Date first listed: 06-Jun-1961

Statutory Address: CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS

Map

Ordnance survey map of CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1115634 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 13-Dec-2018 at 02:15:33.

Location

Statutory Address: CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: Rutland (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Pickworth

National Grid Reference: SK 99227 13826

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

SK 91 SE PICKWORTH 2/123 6.6.61 Church of All Saints GV II

Church, 1822, of coursed squared stone with ashlar dressings and shallow-pitched Welsh slate roof. Two-bay nave and one-bay chancel. Ashlar south porch with round-headed roll-moulded entrance arch, flanked by cylindrical shafts, the capitals of which continue as a stringcourse around the sides of the porch, which has a cornice and blocking course above. Double entrance doors with nail-head decoration. Round-headed windows with leaded panes and to north and south central opening casements, flanked by shafts similar to those of the porch. Raised band at cill level. Interior has box pews and a tablet commemorating Joseph Armitage, 1820, who bequeathed the money to pay for the erection of the church.

Listing NGR: SK9922713826

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 187211

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing