K6 TELEPHONE KIOSK TO WEST OF ST PETER'S CHURCH

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1115819

Date first listed: 28-Oct-1987

Statutory Address: K6 TELEPHONE KIOSK TO WEST OF ST PETER'S CHURCH

Map

Ordnance survey map of K6 TELEPHONE KIOSK TO WEST OF ST PETER'S CHURCH
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1115819 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 16-Oct-2018 at 17:10:49.

Location

Statutory Address: K6 TELEPHONE KIOSK TO WEST OF ST PETER'S CHURCH

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: Cheshire East (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Prestbury

National Grid Reference: SJ9001176922

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

SJ 97 NW 6/300

PRESTBURY THE VILLAGE (east side) K6 Telephone Kiosk to west of St Peter's Church

GV II Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by various contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and door.

Listing NGR: SJ9001176922

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 351248

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing