This browser is not fully supported by Historic England. Please update your browser to the latest version so that you get the best from our website.

FULWELLS

List Entry Summary

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

Name: FULWELLS

List entry Number: 1127672

Location

FULWELLS, 97, HIGH STREET

The building may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Cambridgeshire

District: South Cambridgeshire

District Type: District Authority

Parish: Linton

National Park: Not applicable to this List entry.

Grade: II

Date first listed: 22-Nov-1967

Date of most recent amendment: Not applicable to this List entry.

Legacy System Information

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System: LBS

UID: 51952

Asset Groupings

This list entry does not comprise part of an Asset Grouping. Asset Groupings are not part of the official record but are added later for information.

List entry Description

Summary of Building

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

TL 5646 LINTON HIGH STREET (North Side)

16/138 No. 97 (Fulwells)

22.11.67

GV II

House. Late C16 with early C19 and C20 alterations. Timber-framed and plastered and painted brick. Plain tile roof half hipped to left hand. Large rectangular planned ridge stack to right hand, shared with No. 99 which replaced the eastern range of the building. Two storeys raised from original one storey and attic and reroofed. Lobby entry sealed by window with glazing bars; two other large ground floor windows with glazing bars. Two first floor horizontal sliding sash windows and one small window to right hand. Interior: Exposed floor frames and timber-frame. Relief plaster panel (qv No. 45) on chimney wall in first floor room. Main entrance faces west. John Hales, builder and carpenter owned No 97 and 99 in 1840.

R.C.H.M. Report 1951

Listing NGR: TL5632746834

Selected Sources

Other
Reports on Buildings in the Parishes of Babraham Great Abington Hildersham Linton Little Abington and Pampisford Cambridgeshire, (1951)

National Grid Reference: TL 56327 46834

Map

Map
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1127672 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 20-Aug-2018 at 11:35:19.

End of official listing