OLD CLOSE FARM

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1127806

Date first listed: 31-May-1985

Statutory Address: OLD CLOSE FARM, 43, SOUTH STREET

Map

Ordnance survey map of OLD CLOSE FARM
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1127806 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 10-Dec-2018 at 10:30:57.

Location

Statutory Address: OLD CLOSE FARM, 43, SOUTH STREET

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Cambridgeshire

District: South Cambridgeshire (District Authority)

Parish: Comberton

National Grid Reference: TL 38268 56007

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

TL 3856 COMBERTON SOUTH STREET (East Side)

9/44 No. 43 (Old Close Farm)

GV II Cottage. Late C18 or early C19, and c.1840. Timber-framed, plaster rendered and longstraw thatch, mansard roof. Grey brick, single flue end stacks. Plan of two bays flanking central hall and stairbay with outshut at rear. One storey and attic. Two horizontal sliding sashes on either side of doorway. R.C.H.M. West Cambs., mon.(9)

Listing NGR: TL3826856007

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 51662

Legacy System: LBS

Sources

Other
An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Cambridgeshire West, (1968)

End of official listing