This browser is not fully supported by Historic England. Please update your browser to the latest version so that you get the best from our website.

NUMBERS 126,128 (THE SCHOOL HOUSE) 130 (GREENACRES)

List Entry Summary

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

Name: NUMBERS 126,128 (THE SCHOOL HOUSE) 130 (GREENACRES)

List entry Number: 1128191

Location

NUMBERS 126,128 (THE SCHOOL HOUSE) 130 (GREENACRES), CHURCH STREET

The building may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Cambridgeshire

District: South Cambridgeshire

District Type: District Authority

Parish: Whaddon

National Park: Not applicable to this List entry.

Grade: II

Date first listed: 04-Sep-1986

Date of most recent amendment: Not applicable to this List entry.

Legacy System Information

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System: LBS

UID: 52650

Asset Groupings

This list entry does not comprise part of an Asset Grouping. Asset Groupings are not part of the official record but are added later for information.

List entry Description

Summary of Building

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

TL 3446 WHADDON CHURCH STREET (West Side)

9/242 Nos. 126, 128 (The School House), 130 (Greenacres)

GV II

Row of cottages. Late C17. Timber-framed with roughcast render. Painted brick plinth. Thatched roof with two ridge stacks and one end stack of gault brick. One storey and attic. One four-flush-panelled door and one boarder door; one boarded side door to left hand gable. One ground floor sixteen-paned hung sash window, and five cast iron casement windows with latticed glazing bars; three casement eyebrow dormer windows. The National Sunday School in 1846 probably used 'The School House' until a new school was built in 1875.

Listing NGR: TL3486946375

Selected Sources

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details

National Grid Reference: TL 34869 46375

Map

Map
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1128191 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 21-Aug-2018 at 01:51:07.

End of official listing