MILL

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1128315

Date first listed: 04-Sep-1986

Statutory Address: MILL, 31, MILL LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of MILL
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1128315 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 19-Dec-2018 at 05:26:10.

Location

Statutory Address: MILL, 31, MILL LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Cambridgeshire

District: South Cambridgeshire (District Authority)

Parish: Bassingbourn cum Kneesworth

National Grid Reference: TL 32694 44278

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

TL 3244 BASSINGBOURN-CUM-KNEESWORTH MILL LANE

15/41 Mill ( No. 31 )

GV II

Water Mill. Mid C19. Timber-framed with weather boarding painted white. Slated roofs. Two storeys, overshot wheel driving two mill stones. Six iron casement windows and boarded door to main entrance, projecting loft hoist above supported on curved brackets with gabled roof.

Sale Catalogues 1838, 1975 Stevens, R. Cambridge Watermills and Windmills 1985

Listing NGR: TL3269444278

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 52446

Legacy System: LBS

Sources

Books and journals
Stephens, R, Wind and Watermills of Cambridgeshire, (1985)

End of official listing