11, FISHERS LANE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1128340

Date first listed: 18-Oct-1985

Statutory Address: 11, FISHERS LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of 11, FISHERS LANE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1128340 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 16-Oct-2018 at 12:55:40.

Location

Statutory Address: 11, FISHERS LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Cambridgeshire

District: South Cambridgeshire (District Authority)

Parish: Orwell

National Grid Reference: TL 36128 50481

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

ORWELL FISHERS LANE TL 3650 (South side) 14/252 No. 11 II

Cottage. 1841 (dated on gable end to road). Timber framed or clunch, roughcast rendered, on brick plinth and long straw thatch. Grey brick, shafted ridye stack of four flues. T-plan. Cottage orne. Two storeys. Two late C20 windows in original opening to gable end. Doorway in angle between two ranges. Built on land alloted to Bendyshe family in 1836. Enclosure award.

R.C.H.M.: West Cambs. Mon. (2)

Listing NGR: TL3612850481

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 52305

Legacy System: LBS

Sources

Other
An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Cambridgeshire West, (1968)

End of official listing