GATEPIERS, WALLS AND GATES OF ST JOHNS CHURCHYARD

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1128646

Date first listed: 27-May-1977

Statutory Address: GATEPIERS, WALLS AND GATES OF ST JOHNS CHURCHYARD, HIGH STREET

Map

Ordnance survey map of GATEPIERS, WALLS AND GATES OF ST JOHNS CHURCHYARD
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1128646 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 15-Oct-2018 at 09:18:02.

Location

Statutory Address: GATEPIERS, WALLS AND GATES OF ST JOHNS CHURCHYARD, HIGH STREET

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Cambridgeshire

District: Huntingdonshire (District Authority)

Parish: Huntingdon

National Grid Reference: TL 23678 71968

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

Huntingdon HIGH STREET 1. 5140 (South-West Side) ----------------- Gate piers, wall and gates of St John's Churchyard TL 2371 2/162 II GV

2. Wall C18 and earlier of coursed dressed limestone with moulded coping. Centrally placed are C19 gatepiers and wrought-iron gates. (RCHM 4).

Listing NGR: TL2367871968

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 53590

Legacy System: LBS

Sources

Books and journals
Inventory of Huntingdonshire, (1926)

End of official listing